Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tansy Taylor: Paranormal P.I.

Tansy Taylor: Paranormal P.I.


Tansy Taylor: Paranormal P.I.

Posted:

Tansy Taylor: Paranormal P.I. (Kindle Edition)
By Kathy LaMee

I loved the book, it was a great read. I found myself laughing out loud and getting misty-eyed in a few places. Always a sign of a good book for me. A couple of problems for me though ~ one big, one small. First, the small: whoever transcribed this book and/or proofread it, needs to get a different profession. Massive typos, syntax errors and missing words. But that can be overlooked because the story was so very good. Now the big: the ending. Really??!!! A bit anti-climactic don't you think? I was really shocked it just - ended! At first I thought something was wrong with my Kindle Fyre. But to my shock and dismay, no ~ it really was over. After the previous action packed chapter, it was like Ms. laMee just got tired of writing and said "I'm done"! Definitely left me hanging and wanting a little tidier ending. Hope there's a sequel.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2