Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Awakening the Fire

Review: Awakening the Fire


Awakening the Fire

Posted:

Awakening the Fire (Guardian Witch) (Kindle Edition)
By Ally Shields

Kathleen S. Boyd Marsh's review convinced me to read this new series because I am also a fan of Kim Harrison's series "The Hollows". The great thing about this series is even though it has some of the same concepts it is new and refreshing and not a duplicate of The Hollows series. I am looking forward to reading the next book! I also read the short story of Andreas through the link [...] at the end of the Kindle version then click on link to [...] then [...]. Vampire in the Shadows: An In-Between Guardian Witch Short Story.

I really like Andreas vampire character and hope he doesn't fall for the new gal Glorious but continues to fall for Arianna but that's just my HEA.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2